[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5217 rand

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #5217 random results for the merge-rests-engraver regression test
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:07:10 +0000

If I port current masters merge-rests-engraver.ly back to the old syntax

< \version "2.21.0"
> \version "2.19.60"
< \consists "Merge_rests_engraver"
> \consists #Merge_rests_engraver

and start a regtest loop I see that the problem is already present in

commit 212ca268e813cd72eca8c07e714e1b6669cba747
Author: Jay Anderson address@hidden
Date: Mon Jun 19 12:58:17 2017 +0100

Create engravers for merging rests

Issue 1228

This commit includes engravers
for merging rests and multimeasure
rests among multiple voices.

[issues:#5217] random results for the merge-rests-engraver regression test

Created: Fri Oct 20, 2017 07:28 AM UTC by Knut Petersen
Last Updated: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:58 AM UTC
Owner: Knut Petersen
Attachments:

There is some randomness in the placement of dots. The merge-rests-engraver.ly regtest (git-version557dc7) exposes the problem as the output might be one of the two attached pngs. The probability for both results is identical on my system.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/