Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3992 in lilypond: Using dodecaphonic and dodec

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3992 in lilypond: Using dodecaphonic and dodecaphonic-no-repeat there is no difference
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 00:42:14 +0000

Comment #16 on issue 3992 by address@hidden: Using dodecaphonic and dodecaphonic-no-repeat there is no difference

Well, I did not partake in reviewing issue 2068 which is responsible for those instructions.

To be fair: those instructions strongly suggest using gitk before the final push, implying to abort if you find the result unsatisfactory.

Excellent advice.  Most of the other instructions are not best practice.

At any rate: there is no way _now_ that would make the history less contorted. I'll have to rewrite that section. I think it must be sort of duplicate since I am rather sure that we have carved out better procedures as well and _hopefully_ included them _somewhere_.