Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 461 in lilypond: LilyPond should accept a tie

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 461 in lilypond: LilyPond should accept a tie between notes which are enharmonically identical
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:55:29 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 461 by address@hidden: LilyPond should accept a tie between notes which are enharmonically identical

"you have to fix that". LilyPond's development is done by people who feel strongly enough about the project to step up, get acquainted with its code base and do something about it. It would appear that you feel strongly about this particular issue. So substitute "I" and "me" wherever you wrote "you" in your report, reread it, and think about it, and how this sounds to you.

Because ultimately someone will have to say "I" and "me" and "us" and "we", so it is a good idea to put yourself in his shoes and preferably even take a few steps in them so that they get anywhere.