Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3096 in lilypond: format-metronome-mark and me

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3096 in lilypond: format-metronome-mark and metronome-markup don't support styles other than default
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:40:18 +0000

Comment #15 on issue 3096 by address@hidden: format-metronome-mark and metronome-markup don't support styles other than default

Just the usual. At some point of time I'll decide whether I'll cherry-pick into stable. This kind of thing won't go in before 2.17.30 (actually, I'd prefer to call it 2.17.95 since by now we really are in the final stages before 2.18) is reasonably tested, and I'm not sure about afterwards. It may have to wait until 2.18.1 to get in. If I decide that it would make a good fit.

In other words: don't worry about 2.18, that's my job.  Just push as usual.