Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2658 in lilypond: wrong stem rendering (incons

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2658 in lilypond: wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:03:45 +0000

Comment #52 on issue 2658 by address@hidden: wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)

The thread in the gs-devel archives starts at <URL:http://ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/2013-April/009433.html>. There is one reply so far, basically saying that it has a low procedural priority (we are not paying customers) and so I should not expect a timely reaction.

At any rate, it would make good sense if we tried moving away from Ghostscript. Its main advantage is that it is mature and not likely to change as often as something newer like Cairo, but I am afraid that right now I'd rather want it to change sooner rather than later, so that does not look as attractive as it did before looking closer.