Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2845 in lilypond: Search in 2.16 returns 2.15

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2845 in lilypond: Search in 2.16 returns 2.15 documents
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 23:44:56 +0000

Updates:

Comment #7 on issue 2845 by address@hidden: Search in 2.16 returns 2.15 documents

I've just attempted to verify this and it seems to me that this is not fixed.

I navigated here:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/index.html

Scrolled the left-hand pane containing the contents all the way to the bottom so that the Search box is revealed.

I entered "markup" in the search box and pressed return.

In response my browser loads a page of Google search results which contain links to the 2.15 documentation. The first search result was:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/text-markup-list-commands

I assume, from the title of this issue tracker, that the url was expected to contain "2.16" instead of "2.15"

To reflect the verification failure I have changed the status of this tracker to "Started".

Cheers,
Colin.