Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2845 in lilypond: Search in 2.16 returns 2.15

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2845 in lilypond: Search in 2.16 returns 2.15 documents
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:28:30 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #5 on issue 2845 by address@hidden: Search in 2.16 returns 2.15 documents

Well, remember: this is the _stable_ branch, and we won't have _any_ amount of testing exposure for it before it gets released. So you better proofread the commit quite thoroughly before pushing. It is not like I am above rewriting the stable branch before the next release if it is really necessary, but we definitely want to avoid that. So just be as sure as you can before pushing.

Thanks.