[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2567 in lilypond: \balloonGrobText does not work p

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2567 in lilypond: \balloonGrobText does not work properly with slurs
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:13:29 +0000

Owner: ----

New issue 2567 by address@hidden: \balloonGrobText does not work properly with slurs

The image shows what happens when \balloonGrobText is used with a slur.
 Uncommenting the \override demonstrates a possible workaround. I tried
this code in 2.14.2 with the same result.

\version "2.15.39"

\new Voice \with { \consists "Balloon_engraver" }
\relative c'' {
 % uncommenting the following line is a possible workaround
 %\override BalloonTextItem #'X-extent = ##f
 \balloonGrobText #'Slur #'(0 . 2) \markup { "I'm a slur!" }
 c( d e f)
}

Attachments:
        balloon-text-bug.png  9.4 KB