Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2546 in lilypond: Prefix incrementers may be p

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2546 in lilypond: Prefix incrementers may be preferred for non-primitive types.
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:17:06 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2546 by address@hidden: Prefix incrementers may be preferred for non-primitive types.

Keith O'Hara is not in favor of this patch (see his comments on Rietveld). The code works fine, but in his opinion it is less readable, and the change in performance isinsignificant.

IMO, we don't need to change our code to comply with cppcheck's recommendations. The tool should serverhe project, not the other way around.