Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2546 in lilypond: Prefix incrementers may be p

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2546 in lilypond: Prefix incrementers may be preferred for non-primitive types.
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 03:41:39 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-needs_work

Comment #7 on issue 2546 by address@hidden: Prefix incrementers may be preferred for non-primitive types.

With three senior developers agreeing this patch is not a good idea at present, I would like to have a closed status for the patch, but we don't have "rejected" and "abandoned" isn't quite right, either. Putting it to "needs-work" for the moment, but I'm happy to be overruled by a senior devel. I'm in Toronto tomorrow and Thursday, so I'll close the Rietveld issue Thursday evening, unless I hear differently.

I rather regret seeing a new contributor's effort turned down, but at least it got thoughtful consideration from several of the top developers!