libunwind-devel

Re: [Libunwind-devel] FreeBSD port

From: Konstantin Belousov
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] FreeBSD port
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:10:55 +0300

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 08:29:19PM -0700, Arun Sharma wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Konstantin Belousov <address@hidden>wrote:
>

> > > Could you move the get_scratch_loc() code to OS specific files as well? I
> > > can help test on Linux once you're done.
> > Done. I also moved uc_addr() and x86_local_resume().
>

> I just pushed your changes to the repository with minor changes to fix
> compilation on Linux.
>
> Thanks for the contribution!

Thank you for merging.

I continue the development of the port. My repo contains at least the
following changes:
- fix for the signal frame resume both for x86 and x86_64;
- fix to prevent tdep_get_elf_image from using non-async signal safe
  functions;
- finish x86_get_scratch_loc() for FPU;
- added my copyright to the substantionally modified sources, where it
  was missed.