libreplanet-discuss

suggestions for leading a free software organization

From: quiliro
Subject: suggestions for leading a free software organization
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:16:42 -0500

Dear Libre Planet:

I have just been elected president of the Free Software Asociation of
Ecuador.

I would like to receive suggestions for making a successful advocacy for
freedom during the following 2 years which I will be in office and for
making a sustainable path for the following boards.  My work is not
payed.  But the organization can receive money through donation or
sales.  Money is not the only resource it could have.  I just mention
it, in case it is required for the suggestions.

Any tip is valuable to me. Thank you very much for your time and wisdom.

Quiliro Ordónez
President - ASLE https://asle.ec
Board member - FSF LA https://fsfla.org