libreplanet-discuss

New animated video: "Rewind"

From: Greg Farough
Subject: New animated video: "Rewind"
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 19:12:16 -0400

Hi, everyone,

We're really excited to be bringing this new animated video to you, as
part of our 35th birthday celebrations. It's another from the same
team as Shoetool and the University of Costumed Heroes, focusing on
how free software might aid (and proprietary software impede) positive
scientific progress.

Please have a watch if you have time, and if you're able, we're also
looking for help translating the subtitles.

<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/watch-and-share-rewind-to-help-explain-free-software>
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:FSF/Rewind_Video_Translation>

-g

--