libreplanet-discuss

FSF 35th anniversary livestream

From: Greg Farough
Subject: FSF 35th anniversary livestream
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 16:34:36 -0400

Hi, everyone,

As you've probably seen already, the FSF has turned thirty-five, and
we're planning a special 35th anniversary livestream to celebrate. The
program[1] and schedule for that has just gone live!

We're going to be chatting with a number of people you'll recognize
from the community on their important work. We could also use your
help to fill the slots we have planned for prerecorded videos sharing
your favorite FSF or free software memories -- so if you're at all
inclined to share one, follow these[2] instructions on how to do so!

I look forward to seeing everyone there, and thanks for your support
over our 35 years of fighting for freedom.

-g

[1]:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/join-the-fsf-for-an-online-birthday-celebration-on-friday-october-9th
[2]: