libreplanet-discuss

Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 12:51:18 +0000

What you say is not about whether free software is about justice or not.

As I mentioned before, software freedom is a matter of justice. Just read my
previous email and check the sources on FSF and GNU websites.

--
Ali Reza Hayati / alirezahayati.com
PGP: 6ACD 8BF4 4109 E852 96B7 2F20 6118 CCE2 1080 D0E2