libreplanet-discuss

Re: Request Advice for Work Meeting on Why use GNU+Linux

From: Roberto Beltran
Subject: Re: Request Advice for Work Meeting on Why use GNU+Linux
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 17:29:39 +0000

> - Engineer concerns about support, not so much security, as we can lock it
> down
  - Ethics of allowing a machine with patient data outside enterprise standards
and support.

It looks like the main reservation is ITs inability to support desktop/laptop
GNU systems. I don't think they can be blamed for this because you can't know
everything out here, but there should be some way to address this.

Roberto Beltran
https://libremiami.org/