libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] SFD Toronto Venue

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] SFD Toronto Venue
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 00:14:10 -0400

OK, I've updated the SFD Wiki with the schedule below, and a quick
blurb for each presentation. Feel free to make change as necessary (or
let me know and I can do it).

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2015/Canada/Toronto/LibrePlanet

I haven't announced this anywhere yet (Fediverse, Twitter, various LUG
mailing lists) until I hear from people that we're actually prepared
to do this.

Thanx,
- --Bob.