libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] November meetup

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] November meetup
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:05:07 -0500

I have to confess, UCAday caught me by surprise this morning when I received notification of a reTweet of mine from 2011. So, no UCAday party here.

Let me know a few days ahead of time when you're planning to meet so I can make arrangements to stay in Toronto.

Anyone coming to the Cryptoparty on Sunday? https://torontocrypto.org

--Bob.