libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] November meetup

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] November meetup
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 16:45:49 -0500

Monday the 17th is OK by me. Time is no object, I'll have a computer along to work on until people show up.

--Bob

On November 14, 2014 10:37:23 PM EST, Blaise Alleyne <address@hidden> wrote:
On 14/11/14 12:11 PM, Blaise Alleyne wrote:
On 13/11/14 06:50 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
What do you guys think about meeting again this month? Last time we met
on the Fox, so now we could go to the Duke of Kent.

Sounds good.

The best date for me would be next Monday, Nov 17th. WDYT?

On the up side, I will be at Yonge/Eglinton on Mon Nov 17, but on the downside,
I'll be in a meeting until about 9pm or 9:30pm... I'm free after that to join
up, but not sure if that's too late.

I should also note, I may have a gap between 6-7pm on Mon Nov 17.

--
Bob Jonkman address@hidden
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/bobjonkman