libredwg

[libredwg] LibrePlanet 2010 + update

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [libredwg] LibrePlanet 2010 + update
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:22:59 -0300

Hi guys,

first of all, sorry for my absence lately. Carnival in Brazil + home office means you have to double-shift the following week =}

Well, LibrePlanet, the FSF's annual members conference and the GNU Hackers Meeting are coming [1]. So, I'd like to know if any of the subscribers of this list (besides Felipe and I) is planning to or is going to attend. I think it will be a good time to get together, hack a bit and seek for new hackers.

I'd like to see at least an alpha release of LibreDWG before the conference, and I think that it's just a matter of organization, cleaning up the code, testing and packing to do that, thanks to the efforts of the new contributors.

I've been working on the port of GRASS's DWG import module to use LibreDWG (it uses the proprietary OpenDWG), and Felipe's recent API work will help me - I was stuck. I am also integrating Guruprasad Rane's testing suite into the source code. Maybe ttn could help me with that (like, make check would run the testing scripts and publish the results to the docs and so).

Last thing: