libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Re: libreDWG decode_3dsolid

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Re: libreDWG decode_3dsolid
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:30:16 -0300

On 21 February 2010 21:11, Felipe Sanches <address@hidden> wrote:
> I agree that using this vriable is not the best thing to do. But decode3d is
> not working at all yet. If you want to give it a try, feel free. But if you
> do so, let us know what you're doing so that we dont duplicate efforts.

Timo, if you get something working please generate a patch (with
format-patch) and send it to us. Check the following link if you don't
know how to do this:
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibreDWG#Hacking_and_submitting_changes

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP