libredwg

Re: [libredwg] TEST SUITE 0.2

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] TEST SUITE 0.2
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 18:05:24 -0200

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:17 AM, guruprasad rane
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All

Please check this link
http://ia341310.us.archive.org/3/items/LibredwgTestSuite0.1/

testsuite0.2.tar.gz is a new test suite I am trying.

Thanks a lot for your contribution. In order to integrate your testsuite into LibreDWG source tree without problems, legally speaking, I need to be sure of 3 things:

1. You have authored the files by yourself
2. You agree to put the sample files (DWG, SVG and PNG) into the public domain (the script is already GPLv3+). 3. You agree to assign the Copyright of the test.sh script to the Free Software Foundation (you still get the credit for it).

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
GNU LibreDWG maintainer