libredwg

Re: [libredwg] AUTOCAD Info

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] AUTOCAD Info
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:43:09 -0200

I can program somewhat but i have very good understanding about AUTOCAD,
I have used AUTOCAD for around 12years. I know the software in and out.
So feel free to ask me questions about it.

Do you have any understanding on the internals?

Can you answer any of these questions:

1. What is a MTEXT? Is it different from a TEXT?
2. What is a viewport?
3. What is a VP_HDR_CTRL_OBJ?
4. What is an APPID?
5. How many LAYER_CONTROL objects can we find within a file?
6. What is an XRECORD?