libntlm

Re: libntlm and NTLMv2

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: libntlm and NTLMv2
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 22:22:09 +0200

ons 2013-06-05 klockan 11:36 +0000 skrev Zeman, Vaclav:
> Hi.
>

> We are looking to use gSOAP with libntlm to support NTLM
> authentication.
>

> Does libntlm support NTLMv2?

No.  Adding support for it would be nice.  I think the first step
towards that is to merge my libntlm2 and libntlm projects, libntlm2
contains a clean and more secure implementation of libntlm.  It should
then be easier to support NTLMv2.

Alas, I don't have a lot of time to work on this, and I lack the proper
environment for testing any implementation out.  If someone wants to
help here, I am happy to support that!

/Simon