libntlm

RE: How to Build the libntlm project in windows to use as a VS project

From: Zeman, Vaclav
Subject: RE: How to Build the libntlm project in windows to use as a VS project
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:47:46 +0000

Hi.

I was able to compile libntlm with Visual Studio using the source found at https://github.com/markpizz/libntlm and the attached config.h file placed into win32/include.

--

VZ

From: Praveen Kota [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:01 PM

Hello,

Can you please explain me the steps to build the =ibntlm project in windows to use as a VisaulStudio project. i need to use =his in gsoap. I got the hard time to work this in windows.I followed the i=structions in README and INSTALL file but none of them are working for me.=I might be doing some thing wrong. appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks,

Praveen