libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] unexpected "Server reached connection limit." failur

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] unexpected "Server reached connection limit." failures
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 19:00:25 +0300

Hi Frank,

Which MHD version is used?

--
Evgeny

On 04.12.2021 18:28, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

Christian Grothoff wrote:

I would first try adding/setting the timeout option for the MHD server.
That might help if otherwise neither your reverse proxy nor MHD close
connections and thus results them in living forever.
Second you might want to check your application logic to make sure that
it doesn't hold/suspend connections indefinitely for some reason.

I see what you're getting at, but really don't think that's the problem.
The number of long-lived connections is on the order of dozens (as
measured by lsof sockets, number of threads, and number of nodes on the
daemon->connections_head/tail list), but the daemon->connections number
gets up to 1000.

- FChE