libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] unexpected "Server reached connection limit." failur

From: Frank Ch. Eigler
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] unexpected "Server reached connection limit." failures
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 10:28:53 -0500

Christian Grothoff wrote:

> I would first try adding/setting the timeout option for the MHD server.
> That might help if otherwise neither your reverse proxy nor MHD close
> connections and thus results them in living forever.
> Second you might want to check your application logic to make sure that
> it doesn't hold/suspend connections indefinitely for some reason.

I see what you're getting at, but really don't think that's the problem.
The number of long-lived connections is on the order of dozens (as
measured by lsof sockets, number of threads, and number of nodes on the
daemon->connections_head/tail list), but the daemon->connections number
gets up to 1000.

- FChE