libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information

From: Peter Muhr
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:12:06 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I found a solution and want to provide it here:
I copied a symlink to /usr/local/bin. Now it actually works, but still I
have some strange behaviour. If using
$ extract -b dmca.pdf
I only get this output:
$ %BibTex-Datei
and nothing else.

If I use
$extract -p Titel dmca.pdf
I get the correct title-output. What if I want to get all BibTex-Keyword
output? A lot of times you don't know if keywords are filled out on a file.

And the next question would be if I can change german keywords to englisch
keyword list.

Thank you.