libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information

From: Peter Muhr
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Not showing meta information
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Christian,

thank you very much for your answer. I tried to install LE 0.6 but I failed
while doing make. Configure went through okay. Since there is no package for
debian later than 0.5.2 yet, I would like to keep this version (since it
installs). I don't think it is only a pdf-parser problem, since I also tried
*.doc files and couldn't get any meta information either.

Is there maybe a log or something where I could find out what causes the
error, if it is one and get more information?

Thanks a lot,
Peter