libextractor

Re: [libextractor] IPTC tags

From: Andreas Huggel
Subject: Re: [libextractor] IPTC tags
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 02:00:55 +0800

Hi Christian,

The attached picture has IPTC keywords:

Iptc.Application2.Caption                    String     38  yelimS
green faced dude (iptc caption)
Iptc.Application2.Writer                     String      6  Nobody
Iptc.Application2.Byline                     String      6  Its me
Iptc.Application2.ObjectName                 String     10  GreeenDude
Iptc.Application2.DateCreated                Date        8  2004-07-13
Iptc.Application2.City                       String      7  Seattle
Iptc.Application2.ProvinceState              String      2  WA
Iptc.Application2.CountryName                String      3  USA
Iptc.Application2.Category                   String      6  Things
Iptc.Application2.Keywords                   String      5  Green
Iptc.Application2.Keywords                   String      6  Smiley
Iptc.Application2.Keywords                   String      4  Dude

Happy hacking!
Andreas