libextractor

Re: [libextractor] IPTC tags

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] IPTC tags
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:24:16 +0100

Hi!

I'm not sure this is obvious.  LE doesn't do this right now, I suspect that
what it'll take is adding a line like:

result = addExiv2Tag(exifData,
                             "IPTC.Application2.Keywords",
                             EXTRACTOR_KEYWORDS,
                             result);

to exiv2extractor.cc.  If you could provide me with a file for testing, I'll be
happy to try to make this change.

Thanks!

Christian

--