libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Paket http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/libextr

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Paket http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/libextractor1c2a
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:48:10 +0100

Hi Stefan,

> configure: NOTICE: xpdf disabled (result: limited PDF support)
xpdf has a bad security record, that's why it is disabled by default.

> hier zur Anmerkung: das Paket libmpeg2 wurde von mir installiert.
The check for libmpeg2 searches the global search path for it.
If you installed it to /usr/local (the default, I guess), you have to
add the path to /etc/ld.so.conf and execute "ldconfig".

> Gnunet läuft soweit, allerdings bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob der
> Libextractor vollständig installiert ist.
Only mpegextractor is missing. GNUnet itself should work.

Hope this helps,

Nils