libextractor

Re: [libextractor] adds keywords type

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: [libextractor] adds keywords type
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:44:54 +0200

Christian Grothoff a écrit :
Well, in order to avoid binary incompatibilities, I would urge you to send such changes back to me so that I can add them to the main distribution.
No problem.

As for playback length and bitrate, you just ought to *try* to make sure that this does not cause ogg to load the entire stream into memory (would be terrible for performance) -- and if this requires an additional library, to add that to the dependencies (Makefile.am, configure.ac, README.debian).

basically I use ov_time_total & ov_bitrate
http://www.xiph.org/vorbis/doc/vorbisfile/ov_time_total.html
http://www.xiph.org/vorbis/doc/vorbisfile/ov_bitrate.html

I will send you a patch in 1 or 2 hours against the cvs

      Fabien