libextractor

Re: [libextractor] adds keywords type

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] adds keywords type
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:40:23 -0600

Well, in order to avoid binary incompatibilities, I would urge you to send
such changes back to me so that I can add them to the main distribution.  As
for playback length and bitrate, you just ought to *try* to make sure that
this does not cause ogg to load the entire stream into memory (would be
terrible for performance) -- and if this requires an additional library, to
add that to the dependencies (Makefile.am, configure.ac, README.debian).

Other than that, I don't see a problem.

Christian