Re: assign keyword

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: assign keyword
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 20:44:13 +0200

Thanks Paolo for highlighting it. But let me raise the question for the
reason behind the inconsistency to the ECMA standard - which is clear
that the assign annotation shall be applied to the query to link it to
the appropriate set-procedure.

As we should go for releasing curtiss soon in my eyes, I would not want
to touch this, but right now I have the impression that it would be
better to deprecate the assign keyword on the setter even before we
released it and implement it in a ECMA-compliant way for dennis
release.

Any opinions here on the list?