[Liberty-eiffel] GNU Summer of code: what ARM compilers do you plan to u

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] GNU Summer of code: what ARM compilers do you plan to use?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 10:01:12 -0700

Hi.

I am the co-admin of the GNU Project participation in Google Summer of
Code 2016.

In your ideas page you have the following entry:

- Evaluating, selecting and integrating an Open Source ARM C-compiler
  into LibertyEiffel's back-end

         implement an ARM (cross-)compiler backend. As LibertyEiffel
         generates Std-C code, this project redefines into evaluating
         and selecting a suitable open source ARM compiler and integrate
         it in the LibertyEiffel system back-end.

Sifficulty: Easy/Medium

Skills: Understanding of C Compiler and a deep understanding of
        scripting languages to implement integration of the compiler.

We are wondering: do you have an idea of what free software ARM compiler
you will be using, i.e. do you have a list of "candidates" already?
GCC?