Re: [Liberty-eiffel] compiler internals: live features

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] compiler internals: live features
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 15:47:26 -0400

I'm a newbie to Eiffel, and although a lot of the internals related communications
are over my head, I think it would be a dis-service to move those conversations
away from the main list and to a separate list.

I'm not a compilers/interpreters type of person, but the emails are educational
even if they're over my head.  I would say keep it here in the main list.

cheers,

      mehul