Re: [Libcdio-devel] should libcdio be declared 0.91 as is or with furthe

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] should libcdio be declared 0.91 as is or with further changes ?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:38:38 +0100

On 2013.10.20 23:43, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
Finally Natalia Portillo has been making some changes to update support for
Microsoft Visual Studio. See https://github.com/claunia/libcdio-osx (Here,
osx is a bit of a misnomer)

MSVC support sounds great, and I'm happy to see that some of what I had in my branch was reused. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

I'll see if I can test the MSVC repo, as well as the updated mainline, sometime this week.

Regards,

/Pete

PS: I'm also not forgetting about the unit test for the UDF Logical Volume Identifier - Still trying to find time for that.