Re: [Libcdio-devel] more small fixes

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] more small fixes
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 01:19:00 +0000

On 2012.01.25 01:13, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
Yes, having INSTALL get overwritten was a pain, and I never understood what
the point was forcing an all-to-general and vague INSTALL file which is
what autotools tends to foist on you.

So with this change, I have checked into git a COPYING file. I don't see a
disadvantage of doing that. And there is  a disadvantage relying on
autoreconf to get it -- one can't be sure you will get what was intended.

So again, thanks for these (and the other) changes.

NP ;)

I'll be off for the next few hours, so you can take your time for review.

Regards,

/Pete