Re: [Libcdio-devel] Setting cdio_drive_cap_misc_t

From: Preetam
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Setting cdio_drive_cap_misc_t
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:10:57 +0530

Hi Robert,
thanks for the reply.

I was looking for writing a small C program or modify mmc-tool to achieve
that, but I couldn't locate the MMC command that allows locking the tray.
The output of mmc-tool -C is as follows:
Mode sense 10 information
        Reads CD-R media.
        Lock state is unlocked.
        PREVENT/ALLOW jumper is not present.
        Maximum read speed is 10818 K bytes/sec (about 61X)
        Number of Volume levels is 16183
        Buffers size for data is 61823 KB
        Current read speed is 10531 KB
        Maximum write speed is 256 KB
        Current write speed is 45503 KB

The mmc.h in the headers also does not show any such MMC
command. Atleast the device.h mentions of such a capability.
I'll look at MMC specs if I can find one. If anyone knows
the command,  the help will be appreciated.

-P Patil