[Libcdio-devel] How effective is the ISO 9660 searching I just put in?

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] How effective is the ISO 9660 searching I just put in?
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:13:22 -0500

I am curious at how effective is the hack to search for an ISO 9660
filesystem inside a disk file which is presumed to be a CD-image of
some sort.

Stephan Gans (of KIso) reports these various image formats:
  MDF : Alcohol 120
  CDI : Diskjuggler
  CCD : Clone CD
  b5i : Blind Write

I don't have any of these programs let alone image formats for them.
However for those that do, I'd appreciate it if you can build what's
in libcdio CVS, and try out program example/iso4 on various image
formats such as those listed above or on other formats.

Thanks.