[Libcdio-devel] Patch to make mplayer libcdio aware

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Patch to make mplayer libcdio aware
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:20:46 -0500

I got private mail from Bobbin007 who pointed out a bug in the Windows
driver. In passing he mentioned paranoia; I thought as a test I'd see
how difficult it would be to use libcdio's paranoia for mplayer,

Not very, although it looks to me like mplayer has some GNU/Linux-isms
in its paranoia code (e.g. uses CD_FRAMESIZE_RAW) and had some
probably harmless (but unnecessary) type mismatches.

In case anyone is interested here are the patches to mplayer's CVS
updated a little while ago to make it libcdio aware. It contains the
patch I posted a little while ago to handle VCD reading via libcdio.