libann-users

Re: [libann-users] feature extraction question

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [libann-users] feature extraction question
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:06:00 +0800

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 12:06:56PM +0100, arthur schuchter wrote:

     I am a Ph student at the university of halmstad and I am doing a
     project, where I drwa music notes via a pen and then those
     pattern are matched with existing symbols, so thus my music
     symbols are printed on the screen. I am developing this for
     handhelds, it will be a music writing and editing program.

     My question is, i create feature vector ( put it through my ann )
     to make the classification, to make the template matching to make
     the template matching but, do you have another idea to create
     other fetaure vectors to use another template matching tool, I am
     programming in c++, and I would be very thankful for any help.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I understand your question.

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://wwwkeys.pgp.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.