libann-users

[libann-users] feature extraction question

From: arthur schuchter
Subject: [libann-users] feature extraction question
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:06:56 +0100

Dear Sir or madam !

I am a Ph student at the university of halmstad and I am doing a project, where I drwa music notes via a pen and then those pattern are matched with existing symbols, so thus my music symbols are printed on the screen. I am developing this for handhelds, it will be a music writing and editing program.

My question is, i create feature vector ( put it through my ann ) to make the classification, to make the template matching to make the template matching but, do you have another idea to create other fetaure vectors to use another template matching tool, I am programming in c++, and I would be very thankful for any help.

nice greetings from sweden,

Arthur Schuchter