koha-zebra

[Koha-zebra] Re: Welcome to the "Koha-zebra" mailing list

From: Mike Taylor
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:50:33 GMT

> Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:23:06 -0500
> From: address@hidden
>
> As most of you have heard, the Koha project is moving from
> Sourceforge to Savannah (http://savannah.gnu.org). In line with that
> move I've just finished moving the Koha-zebra list. I've
> already removed all of you from the sourceforge.net koha-zebra
> mailing list so you don't need to. Any questions let me know.

Hi, Josh, thanks for handling this.  I (and I think the other Index
Data people) missed the discussion about moving to Savannah; I wonder
whether you could summarise the reasons?  Thanks.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Our problems are mostly behind us.  What we have to do now is
         fight the solutions" -- Stult's Report.