koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Problem with Koha install

From: Alaoui Youssef
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Problem with Koha install
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:01:42 -0700

same problem here. look through the threads for ideas as to what could be wrong. I'm still working on mine
On May 31, 2007, at 7:39 PM, Said wrote:

Dear All,
I tried to install Koha for the first time. I got a problem with perl
modules setup. Everything went fine up to "unpack MARC-charset..." and there the install program got stuck and the hard drive was working without rest. I repeated this many times using both Koha install program and the perl-module
installer (ActivePerl 5.8.x Modules for Koha).
If any one has a solution please help.
Thanks,
Regards,
Said