koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problem with Koha install

From: Said
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problem with Koha install
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 02:39:43 -0000

Dear All,
I tried to install Koha for the first time. I got a problem with perl
modules setup. Everything went fine up to "unpack MARC-charset..." and there
the install program got stuck and the hard drive was working without rest. I
repeated this many times using both Koha install program and the perl-module
installer (ActivePerl 5.8.x Modules for Koha).
If any one has a solution please help.
Thanks,
Regards,
Said