koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Regarding default username/password

From: Joseph Coelho SJ
Subject: [Koha-win32] Regarding default username/password
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:42:40 +0530

Hi everyone.

I successfully upgraded my database from Koha 2.2.3 to Koha 2.2.4 (Win32)
The default templates in Koha 2.2.4 are surely better.

Could someone help me with this problem of mine?

When I installed Koha, I was asked for a username and password. I gave 'koha' as the username and 'koha' as the password (as I was instructed to do).

Now I have assigned card numbers to the borrowers with appropriate priviledges to request books, etc.

However, since everyone knows the default username and password, they are able to log into the 'intranet' interface. How do I change the password of the default 'koha' username?

I tried changing the koha.conf file...but it did not help.

Good wishes

Joe Coelho SJ

--
Joseph Coelho SJ (KHM)