koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] Help regarding 'items.itemcallnumber' (re-sent m

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: [Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] Help regarding 'items.itemcallnumber' (re-sent message)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:40:26 -0400 (EDT)

Joseph,

There is a one-to-one relationship between the MARC tags and the Koha
fields.  Tag 942 $a, for example, can only be mapped to one Koha field.
So your solution is OK.  Another thing you could do would be set up a
separate MARC tag to hold the itemcallnumber and automatically copy 942 $a
to your new tag using the "Link to field" feature.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA