koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Translating changes

From: Karen Myers
Subject: [Koha-translate] Translating changes
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 02:47:59 +0000

Hi all

I have been busy translating version 3.6 into Tetun language - I have noticed that since completing the OPAC that some changes have been made to the original translating strings. They are mostly minor changes but can somebody explain why these changes occur and when would be the best time to do the translating so not have to go back over them several times to review and fix them?
Thanks!
Karen Myers
Advisor - BNTL
Timor Lorosa'e